1.6

I accidentally came across with Sandlin Homes when i was driving by a newly built community. After researching their homepage, i decided to give it a shot. The house i selected is about 2500 sf, located on a .26 acre lot. I was very happy that i find house that fits my budget. So, i reached out to meet with the sale rep. She's a nice person, honestly I dont blame on her at all from this catastrophe. After negotiating about terms, and price, I believe this is a fair deal, so we moved forward to sign some paperwork. On the DAY, the company made me signed a Purchase agreement, then later on informed me that they dont want to sell me the LOT i picked anymore. Found out, they raised the price. Such childish business ! Why didnt Sandlin Homes make up their minds before giving out asking price?

I would strongly suggest future buyers to have them signed on every document they make you sign.

Record everything before you sit down and talk business.

Or avoid them if you believe they are not worth the business.

Product or Service Mentioned: Sandlin Custom Homes Customer Care.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Sandlin Custom Homes Pros: To avoid this builder.

Sandlin Custom Homes Cons: Business practice.

Comments

Yes they are a horrible builder and don’t cover their warranty issues! Run people run!